YOUR START AT THE MICHELS CLINICS
The Michels Clinics have been concentrated for many years on their specialization in the fields of neurology, orthopedics, psychosomatics, geriatrics, and cardiology. We train doctors to become specialists particularly in these fields in addition to other fields (e.g., internal medicine).
We work at all times based on scientifically proven therapeutic methods according to the latest state of research. Besides this, the high professional qualifications of our employees are also decisive.
MEDICAL LICENSES AND WORK PERMITS FOR PHYSICIANS (M/W/T)
You can request work permits and the professional license for medical practice only upon a successfully completed foreign language exam. This is the prerequisite for working in one of our clinics. The applications for this can also be filed from abroad. Our contacts will be happy to help you with this.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- In depth job familiarization
- Interdisciplinary work
- Hands-on mentoring by senior and head physicians
- Complete training as specialized physician is an option
- Good development and career opportunities
- Completed studies of medicine and professional experience as assistant physician
- Very good knowledge of German (occupational exam in German at skill level B2-C1 for medicine)
- Ability to work in a team, sensitivity and empathy in the interaction with patients
- Flexibility and skills for interdisciplinary cooperation
HELPFUL LINKS FOR YOU:
- Work in Germany – general information: https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/de/
- Medical license: https://www.bundesaerztekammer.de/fileadmin/user_upload/_old-files/downloads/pdf-Ordner/Ausbildung/Liste_der_Approbationsbehoerden_200807.pdf