YOUR START AT THE MICHELS CLINICS
We embrace diversity. We bundle our specialists in our affiliation and we focus on the people. We support international job applicants on their way to joining the rehabilitation branch of the Michels Clinics: We help you with the immigration process, visa options, and the recognition of specialist certificates. Housing offers, German language courses, practical instruction or even integration officers make getting started easy.
RECOGNITION OF YOUR SPECIALIZED NURSING TRAINING IN GERMANY
It is important that your training as nurse is also recognized in Germany. This is the prerequisite for working as an accredited nursing specialist in our clinics.
We will be happy to support you in the application process for recognition of your accreditation. Please feel free to contact us about this at any time. It is generally also possible to file the application for recognition of your professional credentials while you are still abroad.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Support in communicating with authorities and government agencies
- Assistance in the search for housing
- Help with filling out forms and documentation, e.g., for the visa process and family reunion
- Social and cultural integration
- Possibility to participate in German language courses on several days a week
- Airport shuttle transport on arrival in Germany
- Job experience as nursing specialist
- Ability to work in a team, sensitivity and empathy in the interaction with patients
- Good knowledge of German (B2)
HELPFUL LINKS FOR YOU:
- Interpreter and translator database: https://www.justiz-dolmetscher.de/Recherche/
- Work in Germany – general information: https://www.make-it-in-germany.com/de/
- Accreditation in Germany: https://www.anerkennung-in-deutschland.de/html/de/index.php